4 Discussions
Olivia Gray a lancé une discussion
Best Large Farm Tables On the Market - Hi there, I am looking to find a nice large, sturdy, rustic dark wood farm table for my dining room. Does anyone have any suggestions? I ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Olivia Gray a lancé une discussion
Need Advice on the Best Downdraft Vent to Go with My Gas Cooktop - Hi there! Just moved into our new house about a month ago. The kitchen is huge and open, which is lovely. The gas cooktop that was install... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Olivia Gray a lancé une discussion
Paint Color Advice for Front Door and Garage Doors - Hi there! My fiancé and I are purchasing this home (see attached photos). It is white painted brick and is lovely, though I think the fron... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Olivia Gray a lancé une discussion
Paint Color advice for Front Door and Garage Doors! - My fiancé and I are purchasing this house, which we love! It's white painted brick and I feel like the exterior could really benefit from a ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires