5 Discussions
Olivia Harding a lancé une discussion
just a comment for your awesome work - Classiest Bachelor Pad I’ve ever seen! So handsome! Keep up the great work
    Commenter
Olivia Harding a lancé une discussion
cost of this build - What’s the total cost to build a house like this?
    Commenter
Olivia Harding a lancé une discussion
Floorplans for this house? - Hi, I've been looking to build a house EXACTLY like this beauty for a long time. The attention to detail with this house is phenomenal! Can ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Olivia Harding a lancé une discussion
Color of the La Cornue? - Hello, I'd like to know the specific name/color of this La Cornue. Thanks!
    2 Commentaires
Olivia Harding a lancé une discussion
Simply stunning!! Could you tell me how much this restoration cost? - I'm looking to restore a similar property with details exactly like the ones in this house. This is by far, the best restoration I've ever s... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire