8 Discussions
olson_lind a lancé une discussion
Varnished? - Is this sealed or bare wood that would accept stain?
    Commenter
olson_lind a lancé une discussion
Wood sealed? - Is the wood sealed? or if I wanted to stain it would I be able to do so?
    Commenter
olson_lind a lancé une discussion
Bottom - is the bottom open? or is it a full cube?
    Commenter
olson_lind a lancé une discussion
Bottom - Is the bottom open? or is a full cube?
    1 Commentaire
olson_lind a lancé une discussion
unscrewed? - Could the long stick be unscrewed every time when needing to replace paper towels?
    1 Commentaire
olson_lind a lancé une discussion
More pictures please if you have any - I only see two bulbs, are there more pictures? It is under the outdoor category but don't see a mention of it being outdoor in description,... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
olson_lind a lancé une discussion
Length request - So I read the response to one of the other questions and it said that you could make a custom length. Where would I enter the length inform... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire