8 Discussions
omegary a lancé une discussion
are the sinks from ikea as well? - I love the bathroom! I was planning to change out the sink so I can do in wall faucets. Do you know how deep (shallow) the sinks have to be ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
omegary a lancé une discussion
are the sinks from ikea as well? - If not - how deep can they be? I was planning to get the ikea cabinets, but noticed that with the drawers, there are height restrictions on ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
omegary a lancé une discussion
how deep is your sink? - You didnt use the standard IKEA sink. I was planning to do the same, and buy my own sink/counter-top , but was afraid the top drawers will n... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
omegary a lancé une discussion
How do I buy this? - I don't see this item on your site
    1 Commentaire
omegary a lancé une discussion
How do I buy this? - This vanity isn't on your website
    1 Commentaire
omegary a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires
omegary a lancé une discussion
    5 Commentaires