28 Discussions
Hugo a lancé une discussion
Wood slates & beams size - Hi - would you mind sharing what sizer are the wood slates on top? 2x2? also, are the beams 6x? Thanks!
    Commenter
Hugo a lancé une discussion
Awning specs - Hi - The awning looks sleek & nice, I wonder if you can provide the specs for the beams (size - length, width, thickness) and for the wo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Hugo a lancé une discussion
Nice natural tones! - What wood type is it? Did they apply a particular sealer for counter? Thanks!
    3 Commentaires
Hugo a lancé une discussion
Stairs steps - beautiful.. - What type of wood was used for the steps? And what stain brand/color?
    1 Commentaire
Hugo a lancé une discussion
Love the color palette - May I ask what the color of the body is? (and trim & door's if possible :) ) - Thank you!
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Hugo a lancé une discussion
Front door color please - Hello houzzers, I am struggling with finding the appropriate color for my front door. I was initially thinking red (like ochre) but now I a... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Hugo a lancé une discussion
Concrete patio with slope - My patio has for the most part only dirt (it used to be grass). I would like to have concrete laid down but I have a particular situation t... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Hugo a lancé une discussion
Tree name - Please share the name of the trees. Thanks!
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Hugo a lancé une discussion
Nice mantel! - Beautiful job!. Would you mind sharing: - thickness of mantel - height of mantel ( from floor) - color / wood kind - if hasn't been too m... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Hugo a lancé une discussion
Fireplace facelift? - I am trying to revamp my fireplace. Picture 1 is how it looks today. Picture 2 is where I would like to go. So: 1) I know it is out unco... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...