14 Discussions
onabudget a lancé une discussion
Light shades - This lighting is AWESOME! Where did you get the shades?
    Commenter
onabudget a lancé une discussion
Table - Love the coffee table. Where might I find it?
    1 Commentaire
onabudget a lancé une discussion
Art - I LOVE this art! Do you know if it is an original or the title or artist's name?
    Commenter
onabudget a lancé une discussion
Paint Color for Kitchen Cabinets - Please give me the name of a pretty soft white (warm tone) for my kitchen cabinets and crown molding. Also, what is the best finish....eggsh... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
onabudget a lancé une discussion
How hard is the maintenance on a travertine backsplash? - Hi All. I am doing a kitchen remodel and am considering a tumbled travertine tile backsplash because I love the rustic look. Problem is, I... Lire plus
    Commenter
onabudget a lancé une discussion
Considering this for a backsplash - I am getting ready to take down a wall, opening my kitchen to my family room. My cabinets will be a soft white to match cabinets and trim in... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
onabudget a lancé une discussion
Floor - I love these floors and wonder what the tile and design is? Thank you
    1 Commentaire
onabudget a lancé une discussion
Floor - Please tell me what the floor tiles are. Love the color!
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
onabudget a lancé une discussion
floor tiles - what tile is this and what is the pattern? Thanks.
    Commenter
onabudget a lancé une discussion
Floors - Could you please tell me what these beautiful floors are as well as the pattern? Thank you!
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...