4 Discussions
Elaine a lancé une discussion
Can I change window colour without changing soffit and fascia - We're redoing our windows shortly, and need to make a decision on the colour. Do we stick with white, or switch to Pebblestone or Charcoal? ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Elaine a lancé une discussion
Window Colour for Pale Pink Brick House? - Hey! We're getting our windows done as part of a major outside reno (redoing the walkway as well, but that's a whole other discussion). I'm ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Elaine a lancé une discussion
Quartered Light Apricot Rose - I recently purchased this lovely rose, and discovered it was mislabeled. I have no idea how I missed the very obvious hybrid tea pictured on... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Elaine a lancé une discussion
Term for ugly stems which need hiding? - Hi there, So I'm having a brain freeze, and I can't for the life of me think of the word for plants which are naturally leggy and have unsig... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires