4 Discussions
osheryl a lancé une discussion
Need help with MCM lighting in Dining Room. - I need to put lights in an area that has no crawl space and is not centered above the island. The cabinet above it has wiring because the s... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
osheryl a lancé une discussion
I need help pulling this kitchen together. What am I doing wrong!! - I posted pictures when I first bought this MCM house. It has been a long process and I am at a loss on how to make it look finished. I am ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
osheryl a lancé une discussion
I need advice on what to put in my kitchen where the washer and dryer - I did a small remodel in my kitchen and I'm left with a spot with upper cabinets and no doors.I'm trying to finish the small details and I'm... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
osheryl a lancé une discussion
Mid Century Modern home in desperate need of Painting and Curb appeal. - When looking for a home I had limited options on what I could afford. I purchased this home not loving the look from the outside. I had ne... Lire plus
1 J'aime    97 Commentaires