12 Discussions
Owen Train a lancé une discussion
Help with small Kitchen / Dining area please - Hi all - can any advise what to do with this really small dining space I have in my kitchen? Currently I have a drop leaf table and chairs I... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Owen Train a lancé une discussion
bathroom tiling question - half Matt / half gloss ok? - Hi all - I’m getting a shower and screen fitted to my family bathroom in my new house( my kids are currently showering in my en suite, so it... Lire plus
    45 Commentaires
Owen Train a lancé une discussion
Bedroom design ideas please - fairly blank canvas! - Hi all - I’ve just moved in and got as far as purchasing this Dusk Ottoman Bed. I want to incorporate some fairy lights in to the equation, ... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Owen Train a lancé une discussion
Entrance hall storage advice please - Hi all - I need to hang coats and bags, and store shoes and boots etc. Advice please on best solution for my hallway. I have no ororch. Go!
    5 Commentaires
Owen Train a lancé une discussion
Feather edge fence uneven on slope - My perfectionism is eating me again. Had a friend (decent handyman), put together this feather edge fence for me in my sloping back garden. ... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Owen Train a lancé une discussion
Induction hob in kitchen possible with the electrics I have in there? - I know, for anyone who’s seen any of my previous posts will know I can’t leave remodelling my kitchen despite it only being 2-3 years old bu... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
Owen Train a lancé une discussion
How do move IKEA kitchen door handles? - Hi all - I foolishly put my door handles in the centre of the door on 5 doors in my ikea kitchen. Now, it’s easy enough to move them up or d... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Owen Train a lancé une discussion
need inspiration on how to make better use of kitchen island - Hi y’all. I installed this kitchen island, as I fell in to the “following fashion” trap. It doesn’t actually get used for much more than dum... Lire plus
1 J'aime    25 Commentaires
Owen Train a lancé une discussion
Need inspiration to complete my kitchen/diner please! - Ok, so my kitchen/diner is more than half finished and I’m keen to get your opinions on what could finish it off nicely? Honestly, I think I... Lire plus
    52 Commentaires
Owen Train a lancé une discussion
kitchen worktop staining advice please - So I have regretted my kitchen design of 3 years ago :(. I went for an island, as I wanted an island. But having lived in it for a bit, I re... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...