4 Discussions
Catherine Stewart a lancé une discussion
Corbel Braces - I love these braces. Where can I find some like that, especially in that large size?
    Commenter
Catherine Stewart a lancé une discussion
Butcher Block On The Kitchen Island, Meant To Be Used. - I'm building a new house. In the kitchen, I have requested the island to have a maple butcher block countertop finished with a food-grade n... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
Catherine Stewart a lancé une discussion
Is there a budget formula? - Is there a formula for creating a budget to build a new home? I know how much I have to spend, but what percentage would be appropriate to ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Catherine Stewart a lancé une discussion
kitchen appliances - I'm building a new house and am currently in the design phase. Researching kitchen appliances taught me I was stuck in the 1990s. I had no... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire