33 Discussions
Terri S a lancé une discussion
Independantly Owned Garden Centers South Central PA? - Hanover Home and Garden closed last year. I am heartbroken. I know of no good as opposed to ridiculously priced garden centers here anymore.... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Terri S a lancé une discussion
Signs of Spring - I am excited to say the first Robins have arrived here in zone 6!!! Daffodils are starting to bloom. The weather is still on and off but I d... Lire plus
6 J'aime    21 Commentaires
Terri S a lancé une discussion
J & P is shipping bare root roses next week Help - Jackson and Perkins told me today they are shipping bare root roses next week! It is suddenly lows in the high teens and 20's here in zone 6... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Terri S a lancé une discussion
Is Anyone in Zone 6 Pruning Yet? - Well I went out today in 60 degrees to prune clematis and guess what? The roses are leafing out. Now we expect a lot of temps at 20 at night... Lire plus
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
Terri S a lancé une discussion
Can I Divide and Replant Perennials Now in Zone 6? - This is the Winter that wasn't. It is 60 degrees today in South Central PA zone 6. We have had zero snow. Lots of rain but no snow. Perennia... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Terri S a lancé une discussion
Can Anyone I.D. This From A Description? - I bought a clem a few years ago from a box store - no tag. It has the most gorgeous true blue single flowers but will not climb. It likes to... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Terri S a lancé une discussion
Ideas or 2 metal Rose Pillars - I have an extra large and large black metal rose pillar oblesks with finial tops. I was wondering if anyone had some creative ideas of how I... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Terri S a lancé une discussion
Which forsythia Variety Has the Brightest Yellow Blooms? - While I love forsythia, I'm not crazy about the common gold color for my landscape. Years ago, in someone's landscape there was one that was... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Terri S a lancé une discussion
Clems for Full Sun zone 6 - I have a very sunny arch in need of an aggressively growing clem about 12' like jackmanii. Does anyone have suggestions?
    12 Commentaires
Terri S a lancé une discussion
Moving Casa Blanca and Trumpet lilies - I have a lot of lilies that have crowded themselves out and need to be moved. Is it possible to move Casa Blanca, Tigers and other lilies in... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...