4 Discussions
Chad a lancé une discussion
What Size Subway Tile, 3x6, 4x8, or 4x12? - Hello, We are putting in Cambria Torquay Quartz countertops (pic attached) and are looking at putting in a plain white subway tile backsp... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Chad a lancé une discussion
Fan Selection - Good day! I am looking at fan options to put in our great room and was hoping to get some advice/suggestions. I have attached some of th... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Chad a lancé une discussion
Funiture Placement in Great Room - Good day, We are having a bit of a design dilemma on figuring out how to place our furniture in our new home. Our great room measures 20' ... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Chad a lancé une discussion
New House - Kitchen Completion - Good day, New member to Houzz here - joined up after seeing such great pictures of what everyone else has been doing. My wife and I have p... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires