11 Discussions
Patrick Blackmon (8a) a lancé une discussion
window shades on doors - Could you please tell me about the window shades or blinds mounted on the tops of each door? Is it just a shade with a balance, or is it a p... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Patrick Blackmon (8a) a lancé une discussion
companion plants for containerized JMs - It's been about three weeks and all seems well with my newly repotted JMs. First fert of the year will come shortly. Not content to leave we... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Patrick Blackmon (8a) a lancé une discussion
Houzz search results are useless sometimes - I must be doing something wrong. When I type something like "Benjamin Moore Mink" into the Houzz search bar and scroll down to the... Lire plus
2 J'aime    11 Commentaires
Patrick Blackmon (8a) a lancé une discussion
JM 'Aurea/Sunrise' and a few others - I snapped a few pics of my repotted JMs. This one is labeled 'Aurea/Sunrise.' When I search Google for that combination of words I don't get... Lire plus
4 J'aime    7 Commentaires
Patrick Blackmon (8a) a lancé une discussion
gray lesion on base of Sango Kaku - I don't believe this spot was present on the base of this Sango Kaku when I planted it in the ground late last summer. We had a string of ni... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Patrick Blackmon (8a) a lancé une discussion
paint suggestions for resin containers - but not spray paint - I have 10 medium-large (17" tall x 22" diameter), double walled resin/poly-resin containers. They are great quality - and not plas... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Patrick Blackmon (8a) a lancé une discussion
padding/protection for large rug - I have a large piece (13'x15') of high quality nylon carpet that I would like to make into a rug. I have a very specific question about padd... Lire plus
    Commenter
Patrick Blackmon (8a) a lancé une discussion
please help me save a hydra - I just closed on a new place. The former owner left a large hydra in a half barrel container. It was far too heavy to pick up and move becau... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Patrick Blackmon (8a) a lancé une discussion
how to use a metal container as a planter? - I've got a rather pretty metal decorative container that would be perfect for a small plant. If I wanted to plant directly into it, I know t... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Patrick Blackmon (8a) a lancé une discussion
Ocean Forest potting mix for JM? - I purchased 10 Japanese Maples last year and haven't taken them out of their grower pots. A few will go in the ground, but most will go in c... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...