13 Discussions
patrob a lancé une discussion
Sign Up for 2016 Wish List Seed Swap (WLOMWL Swap) - I'm hosting the Wish List Seed Swap (WLOMWL Swap) again this year on Cubits.org. I created a cubit last year just for this swap and have be... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
patrob a lancé une discussion
Sign Up For 2015 What's Left on My Want List (WLOMWL) Seed Swap - I've had my kidney transplant and am ready to get back to swapping seeds. I'm going to host the WLOMWL Swap again this year with a change in... Lire plus
2 J'aime    14 Commentaires
patrob a lancé une discussion
UPDATE: What's Left On My Want List Swap #3 - More than half the packages are already here! The mailing deadline is just 12 days away. I hope everyone is staying warm and well.
    159 Commentaires
patrob a lancé une discussion
What's Left on My Want List (wlomwl) Seed Swap: 2 - See link to 1st thread at end of this post. Rules and Procedures from 1st thread: I'm patrob (Patricia) and this will be the third year I ... Lire plus
    147 Commentaires
patrob a lancé une discussion
new: sign up for what's left on my want list (wlomwl)swap - I'm patrob (Patricia) and this will be the third year I have hosted the What's Left on My Want List (WLOMWL) Swap. We had great participatio... Lire plus
    148 Commentaires
patrob a lancé une discussion
Planning: What's Left On My Want List Swap - It's time to start thinking about the WLOMWL Seed Swap! At the end of this post, there is a link to last year's swap if you want to see how ... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
patrob a lancé une discussion
update: part 3: shipping wlomwl swap - I'm printing labels right now and will finish stuffing packages today! There's still a lot to do, but Wednesday, Jan. 22, is the mailing dat... Lire plus
    64 Commentaires
patrob a lancé une discussion
update: part 2 -- wlomwl swap (what's left on my want list swap) - Because Monday, Jan. 20, is a holiday and I will be out of town all day Tuesday, the new shipping date is Wednesday, Jan. 22. Hopefully ever... Lire plus
    149 Commentaires
patrob a lancé une discussion
NEW: What's Left on My Want List Swap 2013 - Still time to sign up for this swap! I'm patrob (Patricia) and have volunteered to host the What's Left on My Want List (WLOMWL) Swap again... Lire plus
    143 Commentaires
patrob a lancé une discussion
UPDATE: wlomwl swap 2012 -- part 3 - Hopefully all packages will have arrived at their destinations within a day or so. Please post on this thread when yours arrives. Here are ... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...