8 Discussions
Patsy Blake a lancé une discussion
locks/hardware - How do I specify hardware? It's for a bedroom, I'd like it to lock and have a very easy to use door pull
    Commenter
Patsy Blake a lancé une discussion
Is the door entirely opaque? - Meaning the etched design part- can you see through it? I'm wanting to use for a bedroom
    5 Commentaires
Patsy Blake a lancé une discussion
delivery - Can I order now, and schedule a delivery in March? They for my short term rentals and guests are in now. I have one already and 4 night stan... Lire plus
    Commenter
Patsy Blake a lancé une discussion
Staining - Could this be stained a bit darker
    2 Commentaires
Patsy Blake a lancé une discussion
will a tall dresser be available in this line - Looking for a narrower, 5 or 6 drawer dresser in this design and wood. Thank you
    Commenter
Patsy Blake a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Patsy Blake a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Patsy Blake a lancé une discussion
    Commenter