16 Discussions
Patsy Cannon a lancé une discussion
Do you have this in other colors - Beside the Blue Glass? Thank you,
    Commenter
Patsy Cannon a lancé une discussion
Island Light & Kitchen Table...How Close is Acceptable - How close is "acceptable" for an island pendant and a table pendant...not matching but co-ordinating. Mine are only 4 to 5 feet a... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Patsy Cannon a lancé une discussion
Pendant Light - How wide should the lighting be for a 36' island. Is it acceptable to do one at 12" or do I need to look at more than one for a better... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Patsy Cannon a lancé une discussion
Green walls red sofa? - My family room and kitchen are adjacent as in open floor plan. I really want a sage green kitchen and my family room the same color. I hav... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Patsy Cannon a lancé une discussion
Looking for a vanity top only for double vessel sinks. - I'm having difficulty as I am looking for a white marble (least expensive) vanity top for an existing vanity. I want to place two vessel si... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Patsy Cannon a lancé une discussion
Do these come in different sizes? - I may want larger as well as smaller. Thank you,
    1 Commentaire
Patsy Cannon a lancé une discussion
Sizes - Does this product come in different sizes?
    1 Commentaire
Patsy Cannon a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Patsy Cannon a lancé une discussion
Inside Dimensions - Do you have a spec sheet on this tub, which includes inside dimensions and any other information my plumber may need. Thank you,
    1 Commentaire
Patsy Cannon a lancé une discussion
The overall dimensions - what is the depth and width. how many gallons and how deep is the inside?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...