9 Discussions
patton40 a lancé une discussion
Houseplants for postage or trade for something i am looking for - Hi all, been a long time since I have been on here. I have a few houseplants that I am looking to rehome. Within the next year we will be mo... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
patton40 a lancé une discussion
Looking for... - I also posted this in the plant exchange forum. I am looking for a few Swedish ivy cuttings. I am willing to do a trade or pay postage. If y... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
patton40 a lancé une discussion
Looking for...... - Hi! I am looking for a few cuttings. Cuttings I am looking for are: swedish ivy- any color I would like to do a trade or pay postage. Pleas... Lire plus
    Commenter
patton40 a lancé une discussion
Hoya " Bella Lanceolota" flower buds? - Does anyone have a picture of how the buds look before they open? I just received some cuttings in the last month from someone and they are ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
patton40 a lancé une discussion
Looking to trade houseplants - I have a few houseplants I would like to trade cuttings of and a few houseplants to trade the whole plant to make my collection more of just... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
patton40 a lancé une discussion
Have wandering Jew, heart leaf philodendron/ looking for pink princess - Hi all, I have a few rooted cuttings of green wandering Jew and unrooted cuttings of the purple striped wandering Jew. Also, good fresh unro... Lire plus
    Commenter
patton40 a lancé une discussion
stardrifting - Wonderful trade! Thank you so much Stacy! I would definitely do another trade with you in the future!
    1 Commentaire
patton40 a lancé une discussion
can anyone please help me identify this beauty? - My husband bought this one for me on thanksgiving and i have tried looking it up because i know sometimes they are mislabeled. I have looked... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
patton40 a lancé une discussion
WANTED: Newbie needing help please! - Hi. I am new here and need some help. I didn't know where to post this(it's probably in the wrong spot). I have looked everywhere and I can'... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire