12 Discussions
pattyva a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    49 Commentaires
pattyva a lancé une discussion
Help! Ideas needed lost - I recently purchased these two accent chairs and so far I like the way the left wall looks however I am lost for ideas on the right side and... Lire plus
    61 Commentaires
pattyva a lancé une discussion
Am I on the right track? - We recently did a small remodel on one of our bathrooms. I like the outcome so far but am stuck on what type of light fixture I should look... Lire plus
2 J'aime    20 Commentaires
pattyva a lancé une discussion
Help! Need advice - We are In the process of remodeling our bathroom. We are switching out the vanity top recently painted the walls. I added these shelves and... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
pattyva a lancé une discussion
Desperate update!! Need all the help please! - I really need some suggestions on the shutters and landscape in general please! I know it has potential just feeling frustrated and short on... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
pattyva a lancé une discussion
Landscape Ideas for our fixer upper! - Hi everyone! We are working on our home little by little as we can. I would really appreciate any input on what we could do to better our h... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
pattyva a lancé une discussion
Help I threw up in my living room! - I recently painted the living room(it's more on the narrow and long side) the photo quality is not great, I apologize in advance but I feel ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    117 Commentaires
pattyva a lancé une discussion
Front view ideas for fixer upper! - We purchased this ranch home a few years ago, gradually doing work as time permits in the interior of the home. I am having trouble sprucing... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
pattyva a lancé une discussion
Front door color help! - what do you guys think of this color currently its just plain white...
7 J'aime    58 Commentaires
pattyva a lancé une discussion
shutter and door advice - I finally got the spouse to pain the posts white they were the same color of the shutters before, I have decided to paint the door Hale Navy... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...