6 Discussions
paularaney a lancé une discussion
is the light fixture black & brass? - Just wondering if the light shown is black & brass?
    Commenter
paularaney a lancé une discussion
Master bathroom remodel - I'm trying to decide on a vanity, wether to go with gray (too trendy?) or white(cold)? I have not picked flooring either in a funk with so m... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
paularaney a lancé une discussion
Paula - Will this be back in stock?
    Commenter
paularaney a lancé une discussion
Paula - I'm worried about the height, my husband is 6'2", we normally do cabinets at 36", is this going to be too short or can we raise it somehow?
    Commenter
paularaney a lancé une discussion
Paula - Could this have feet added to it if we made them ourselves to make it taller?
    1 Commentaire
paularaney a lancé une discussion
Paula - What size is the sink?
    1 Commentaire