16 Discussions
Pawan J a lancé une discussion
Partition walls for terrace - Hi all I am looking at building a narrow 3 by 7 laundry room on my terrace/balcony for housing a washing machine and some cleaning supplies... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Pawan J a lancé une discussion
Wall paint - Hi there How does one get that effect you have on the wall? Is that a painting technique? Or some texture? Would love have that in my house... Lire plus
    Commenter
Pawan J a lancé une discussion
Studio Chippan ??? - Was quite active some years ago. I dont see him around answering queries. Does anyone know if he is still active and the best way to reach h... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Pawan J a lancé une discussion
Help with staircase design - I have a very narrow spiral that is very inconvenient to navigate. I have about 6 feet by 4 feet for teh staircase. height of the ceiling is... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Pawan J a lancé une discussion
Wooden cabinet - Cost options - I am trying to get a cabinet for the entryway for storing shoes, tennis racquets and a football. I have a 4' 8" by 17 " inch nook.... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Pawan J a lancé une discussion
Help with Living room layout - The new rental I have moved into has this large 14 by 24 living room with awkward openings in the middle. The furniture you see in the pics ... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Pawan J a lancé une discussion
Paint advice - help needed - Hi experts So I decided to go for a deep terracotta colour for the ceiling of my first floor verandah. And now it looks a bit over the top.... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Pawan J a lancé une discussion
Painting over laminate - I have two old wardrobes covered in laminate that I would not like to throw and instead paint. How does one do this? Youtube videos on the s... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Pawan J a lancé une discussion
False ceiling (Gypsum) - I am going for a flat false ceiling with thermocol filling. No design at all. The contractor is quoting me 50 rupees per sft. Plus 25 per sf... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Pawan J a lancé une discussion
Which shade of white? - Can some of the experts here recommend a white shade from Asian? I am looking for a white that goes well with warm/yellow lighting and old c... Lire plus
1 J'aime    18 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...