33 Discussions
pbonaduce a lancé une discussion
Need advice for Fireplace - Just discovered great MCM terrazzo under red saltillo.. (why? God, why?) Anyhow, remodeling I want to make the Fireplace to stand out in the... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
pbonaduce a lancé une discussion
Is this Iron piece the mark of a Septic Tank? Help! - I found this rare piece of iron semi buried on the back patio and I don't know what it is? Is attached to a concrete slab underneath. I ne... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
pbonaduce a lancé une discussion
Couples Sculpture - Please let me know more details about this sculpture? Artist? Costs? Thanks
    Commenter
pbonaduce a lancé une discussion
Floor - Hello, Can you tell me please what kind of floor is this? Thanks
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
pbonaduce a lancé une discussion
Chairs? - Can you tell me please any info about these green lounge chairs? Thanks
    1 Commentaire
pbonaduce a lancé une discussion
Gravel used? - Hello, Great project ! Congrats. Can you please give me more details about the gravel used? Thanks
    Commenter
pbonaduce a lancé une discussion
Gravel details please - Hello , Beautiful project , congrats. Please give us more details about the gravel, like type, quantity used, etc. Thanks
    Commenter
pbonaduce a lancé une discussion
Covering Ugly A/C Ducts ! Please help !!! - Hello fellow Houzz friends: We purchased this house with these horrendous a/c ducts on the roof (easily seen from the backyard) knowingly it... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
pbonaduce a lancé une discussion
Gravel? - Hello, please let me know what kind of gravel was used to this project? Beautiful ! although I'm not sure how long would the cedar borders ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...