14 Discussions
pbs2k2 a lancé une discussion
IKEA Tarva daybed question - I'm thinking of getting the Tarva daybed. I can see from the website that it's pretty low to the ground. Can someone tell me how much cleara... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
pbs2k2 a lancé une discussion
Door thickness - What is the maximum door thickness this pocket door lock can be used on?
    1 Commentaire
pbs2k2 a lancé une discussion
Door thickness? - What is the maximum door thickness this pocket door lock can be used on?
    1 Commentaire
pbs2k2 a lancé une discussion
Plumbing clearance behind Hemnes vanity - Can someone tell me how much clearance there is behind the drawers of the Hemnes vanity for plumbing?
    1 Commentaire
pbs2k2 a lancé une discussion
IKEA bathroom sales event? - Having just finished an IKEA kitchen renovation, I'm now ready to start on my bathroom. I was able to get everything at 15% off for my kitch... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
pbs2k2 a lancé une discussion
IKEA end panels next to stove? - I'm getting ready to install our first IKEA kitchen. Are end panels needed next to a free-standing stove?
    7 Commentaires
pbs2k2 a lancé une discussion
Logo on sink deck - I've just received the sink. It is exactly as pictured, except for a large and obvious logo on the sink deck, on the left side of the faucet... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
pbs2k2 a lancé une discussion
Faucet holes - Is it possible to get this sink with two faucet holes: one in the center and one left of center (opposite of the sink shown)?
    1 Commentaire
pbs2k2 a lancé une discussion
Inside dimensions of IKEA upper cabinet - Can someone tell me how deep (front to back) an IKEA Sektion upper cabinet is? I want to find out if I can fit a small microwave inside and ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
pbs2k2 a lancé une discussion
Drawer under upper kitchen cabinets? - My husband saw a picture in the IKEA catalog of a drawer under an upper cabinet, which he likes. Has anyone here done that? Pros/cons? I'm n... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...