5 Discussions
pbtops a lancé une discussion
What are the dimensions of the upper cabinet in this vanity? - I need to know where to have the plumber plumb the pipes so that they are not visible below the edge of the upper cabinet and drawers. I als... Lire plus
    Commenter
pbtops a lancé une discussion
Artisan-Pedestal Table Base - Hello, I see a Table top that is rectangular, but I would like an Oval one that sits 6-8. Is there a matching Oval table top for this base?
    Commenter
pbtops a lancé une discussion
Countertop? - What type and color are the countertop please?
    1 Commentaire
pbtops a lancé une discussion
Laundry room question - I would like to know the depth of the cabinets above the washer/dryer. How are they accessed, would one need a step stool? Usually pedestal ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
pbtops a lancé une discussion
Tricky family room layout issue - This family room needs and overhaul now that we added AC and want to be in it. We plan to set up the TV below the unit centered on the wall ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire