20 Discussions
pdjh a lancé une discussion
Vinyl siding colour choices - We are planning exterior updates, which will include new vinyl siding, with co-ordinating vinyl “shakes” in the gables, and vinyl “stonework... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
pdjh a lancé une discussion
Help choosing artwork - Hello Houzzers! Can you help me make an artwork decision for my dining room? We have a modest budget and have basically narrowed the choices... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
pdjh a lancé une discussion
Where are the birds?! - I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. I have noticed a bit of a decline in the number of songbirds that frequent my yard over the last 20 years. Ho... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
pdjh a lancé une discussion
Help me stylize my dining room cabinets - Lately I’ve been looking at my dining room built-in cabinets wondering if I could do better in how they are stylized. The cabinets house my ... Lire plus
    78 Commentaires
pdjh a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Renovation: before and after - We began a kitchen renovation in April 2017 and finally in January 2018 I think all the odds and ends are completed and we are DONE! The foo... Lire plus
5 J'aime    46 Commentaires
pdjh a lancé une discussion
Suggestions for Exterior Upgrades? - Hi Houzzers! We are in the planning stages of making some exterior improvements to our home. Our home is 19 years old, 3 years ago the roof ... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
pdjh a lancé une discussion
Suggestions for Exterior Upgrades? - Hi Houzzers! We are in the planning stages of making some exterior improvements to our home. Our home is 19 years old and 3 years ago the ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
pdjh a lancé une discussion
Suggestions for Exterior Upgrades? - Hi Houzzers! We are in the planning stages of making some exterior improvements to our home. Our home is 19 years old, 3 years ago the roo... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
pdjh a lancé une discussion
Sewer smell from bathroom sink drain mystery - This may be beyond the scope of Houzz, I’m not sure. But I’ll throw my question out there in case anyone has insight. A year ago we had a co... Lire plus
1 J'aime    46 Commentaires
pdjh a lancé une discussion
Suggestions for under-cabinet lighting? - Our new kitchen cabinets are in and it’s time to start shopping for under cabinet lighting. Mine will be hardwired and I would like LED. The... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...