6 Discussions
pdkat a lancé une discussion
Need suggestions on Landscaping ideas - I am trying to give a better look to my backyard (shown in the picture). I don't really like the wood mulch. Looking for some suggestion on ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
pdkat a lancé une discussion
What color to paint the walls - Hi, I recently got the kitchen cabinets painted with Espresso. How color should i paint the walls with? I have attached the image of the ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
pdkat a lancé une discussion
What should I paint inside of my kitchen cabinets - I am getting my kitchen cabinets painted with an Espresso color. I was wondering what should I do with inside of the cabinets. Should I keep... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
pdkat a lancé une discussion
need help with bathroom layout redsign - This is how my master bathroom looks like. Any good ideas about remodeling it where its not this compact? I have to go behind the toilet to ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
pdkat a lancé une discussion
Remodeling the master bathroom - This is how my master bedroom and bathroom looks like. I don't like the way my bathroom is and I am thinking about remodeling it. Any good i... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
pdkat a lancé une discussion
Need help choosing cabinet color - Hi there, I am looking to paint my current kitchen cabinets (honey oak, shown in the picture) to something else. I don't have budget righ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires