22 Discussions
Jennifer P a lancé une discussion
what is the shower system for the shower? - what is the shower system for the shower?
    Commenter
Jennifer P a lancé une discussion
two twin beds - Hello, It looks like this cannot be made into two twin beds, why is that? It looks as though it does separate into two?
    1 Commentaire
Jennifer P a lancé une discussion
will it rust if I put it in the bathroom? - will it rust if I put it in the bathroom?
    Commenter
Jennifer P a lancé une discussion
flush mount - would this light be suitable for a bathroom, or do I need to worry about rust form the humidity?
    Commenter
Jennifer P a lancé une discussion
Is that an IKEA sink? - Is it ikea? What finish?
    2 Commentaires
Jennifer P a lancé une discussion
littler box door - hello! i would like to know why you used an actual litter box door, instead of just a cut out in the wall? I am considering doing this to a... Lire plus
    Commenter
Jennifer P a lancé une discussion
where is the vanity from? - is it custom? thanks!
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Jennifer P a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires
Jennifer P a lancé une discussion
Faucet - What is the faucet? I also have a faucet on the wall.
    1 Commentaire
Jennifer P a lancé une discussion
What is the faucet? - What is the faucet? Our faucet is also wall mount and set back quite a bit.
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...