8 Discussions
pee_bee_23 a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Additon - Hi all Currently have a 4 bedroom 1 bathroom house with garage in the bottom storey. I am wanting to add a bathroom. Currently dont like tha... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
pee_bee_23 a lancé une discussion
Anyone used a fridge integration kit - Hi All, Has any used or had any experience with the fisher and paykel integration kits for their fridges. Would you recommend. Any photos? ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
pee_bee_23 a lancé une discussion
Fridge Location in Kitche - Hi all. We are doing a kitchen with a walk in pantry. Almost exactly like in this photo. Any thoughts on the fridge placement? Would this r... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
pee_bee_23 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
pee_bee_23 a lancé une discussion
Need help with bathroom layout - Hi, We are looking at the design of our bathroom. The room is 2.42m x2.49m. We are wanting separate shower and bath. Is this possible? Any s... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
pee_bee_23 a lancé une discussion
Complete Renovation - Hello, I am looking at buying an old hall in my area and renovating it into a house. Has any of you done this before? How'd it go? The pi... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
pee_bee_23 a lancé une discussion
Didn't Save to my idea book - Earlier in the day i was browsing houzz like I do all to often, when I came across an awesome house. Foolishly I didn't save it to my idea b... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire