7 Discussions
Pegastar a lancé une discussion
Window treatment - I love this design; what is it called?
    1 Commentaire
Pegastar a lancé une discussion
Pillow Fabric - Thaniks, Anita! I love how the pillows and drapes match!
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Pegastar a lancé une discussion
Window treatments - Are the window treatments custom or where did you buy the fabric for the top of the treatment?
    5 Commentaires
Pegastar a lancé une discussion
Columns? - I love the columns. Are they marbel or painted to look like marble?
    Commenter
Pegastar a lancé une discussion
Who Created the Paintings? - I love the art. Are they all by the same artist or different? I have been looking for a piece of contemporary art.
    7 Commentaires
Pegastar a lancé une discussion
I love the bench at the end of the bed. Where is it from?
    1 Commentaire
Pegastar a lancé une discussion
We moved into our new house about a year ago. I am needing some help with window treatments for our kitchen/breakfast area. I have vertica... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires