24 Discussions
pegn a lancé une discussion
vanity - Beautiful room design! Where does the vanity come from? This is exactly what I've been looking for when I reno my son's bathroom. Thank you... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
pegn a lancé une discussion
planting - If need be, could you disassemble and put plants in the ground?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
pegn a lancé une discussion
Ceiling - What is the material and color used? I love it. Thanks.
2 J'aime    Commenter
pegn a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
pegn a lancé une discussion
What is the countertop? - Please give type and name. Thanks, Peg
    2 Commentaires
pegn a lancé une discussion
Great ideas - What is the name of the granite and color of cabinets?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
pegn a lancé une discussion
Color - Please let me know the house color, thanks...Peg
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
pegn a lancé une discussion
Granite color - What is the name of this granite? Thanks, Peg
    Commenter
pegn a lancé une discussion
Granite color - What is the name of this granite? Thanks, Peg
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...