41 Discussions
pennymoon a lancé une discussion
Master bedroom - This is the entrance into the master bedroom. I don't have room for another chair, but would like to fill in the empty space. I don't think ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
pennymoon a lancé une discussion
Bedroom makeover - I recently changed out my bedding, lamps, etc... I'm trying to decide on a new chair. I really like this one, but wasn't sure about it. Comm... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
pennymoon a lancé une discussion
Outdoor patio - We're thinking about a pergola over our outdoor patio. As you can see in the photo, there isn't any shade. We have hot summers in Ga, and th... Lire plus
2 J'aime    7 Commentaires
pennymoon a lancé une discussion
Windows - Not long ago, I posted the bare windows in my guest bedroom. After receiving a lot of great ideas, I finally had treatments installed yester... Lire plus
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
pennymoon a lancé une discussion
Mixing patterns - I'm not good at mixing patterns. Do these two patterns work? (the chair and pillow).
    15 Commentaires
pennymoon a lancé une discussion
Windows - I'm at a lost on window treatments for this guest bedroom. I want to keep the blinds. Help!!!
    12 Commentaires
pennymoon a lancé une discussion
"Summer Breeze Makes Me Feel Fine" - Enjoying our screened porch:) Happy Summer Y'all!
    18 Commentaires
pennymoon a lancé une discussion
Foyer - I removed the wrought table that was actually too large and chose a smaller one. Added large mirror and lamps along with a runner rug. I'm p... Lire plus
2 J'aime    9 Commentaires
pennymoon a lancé une discussion
Foyer - I just realized there's nothing reflecting back into the mirror hanging in my foyer from the wall that faces it going out my front door. Hel... Lire plus
    Commenter
pennymoon a lancé une discussion
Mixing mid century with transitional - I've been trying to fill this extra tall wall. It was suggested to me from a designer on this site, that I needed extra tall lamps and to ra... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...