26 Discussions
perrettak a lancé une discussion
where in the Decatur GA area - I need to find someone that can repair this freestanding fireplace. By removing the rust ( sandblasting?) and painting it with hight tempera... Lire plus
    Commenter
perrettak a lancé une discussion
what do I need to fix some wear on chairs - I bought this mid century kitchen set. Overall it looks great. On a couple of the chairs they have some minor wear. I am at loss if there is... Lire plus
    Commenter
perrettak a lancé une discussion
question on adding thin brushed inlay in a brushed stainless kitchen - If my appliances are brushed stainless ( refrigerator, dishwasher and stove ) I am thinking of adding inlay to a terrazzo style tile. Should... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
perrettak a lancé une discussion
32x32 tiles in a small galley kitchen can it work? - I have a small galley kitchen (5’x10’) with cabinets the walking area is a little over 32” wide. I am about to gut the kitchen. I know you d... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
perrettak a lancé une discussion
how to choose a terrazzo pattern - I am about to renovation my galley small kitchen. Just before I start renovation, I have decided to get rid of laminate flooring in the kit... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
perrettak a lancé une discussion
black grout given off gray color - I had my bathroom renovation. I had mosaic black tiles installed on the floor. Epoxy grout ( called midnight black) was used. I am not sure ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
perrettak a lancé une discussion
help with the three color rule for my bathroom - I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation My bathroom will turn into a wet room I will have white matte stacked tiles on three of the wall... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
perrettak a lancé une discussion
understanding how much tile to get - I am afraid I did not buy enough tile for my small bathroom. My plan was to purchase 4x16 tiles and stack them on three walls. I plan to hav... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
perrettak a lancé une discussion
need opinion on floor tile and wall paper - I will be renovating my powder room. It is a 4’x5’ space. I purchased Cole & Son Fornasetti II. I have hexagonal tile samples that I am ... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
perrettak a lancé une discussion
wintering Black Bamboo in planters - In August I planted black bamboo in planters. I added mulch to the dirt to keep out weeds As the bamboo stabilized in the new planter. Winte... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...