30 Discussions
petti a lancé une discussion
Counter top material? - Beautiful colors! Thank you.
    2 Commentaires
petti a lancé une discussion
Love the kitchen! - Could you share the cabinet paint color and where you sourced the cool island lights. Thank you!
    2 Commentaires
petti a lancé une discussion
Awesome Tile! - Could you please tell be the brand of tile? Great design!!
    Commenter
petti a lancé une discussion
Beautiful Bathroom - Love the floor! Where might I find this terrazzo?
    Commenter
petti a lancé une discussion
Love these mirrors! - Where can I find these lovely mirrors?
2 J'aime    3 Commentaires
petti a lancé une discussion
Beautiful vanity! - Was this vanity custom made? If not what brand is it? Love!
    2 Commentaires
petti a lancé une discussion
Love, love this kitchen! Floor stain color? Cabinets white or cream? - I love the Quatersawn strip floor. Do you know the stain color? I know the cabinets are a custom color but is it white or cream. It's hard... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
petti a lancé une discussion
Oak flooring - Could you tell me the brand and color of the oak flooring. I truly love all your work!
    Commenter
petti a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
petti a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...