8 Discussions
pfal1 a lancé une discussion
I need help deciding on what color to do my hardwood floors in LR/K - Living room walls are Sherwin Williams On the Rocks and my trim and ceiling is Dover. I have medium oak stair rail off livingroom and oak ca... Lire plus
    Commenter
pfal1 a lancé une discussion
landscape ideas - We just finished building our home. We live in central AR. Our soil is all rock so digging any depth is next to impossible. I don't want to ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
pfal1 a lancé une discussion
What color is the door? - I have a new home with Timberbark Hardie siding and stone on lower area also. Can't decide on a door stain for Thermatru doors that looks go... Lire plus
    Commenter
pfal1 a lancé une discussion
Front door stain - Our new home is Hardie cement board in Timber bark. Trim is Monterrey taupe. What color stain would you recommend for front door? I would li... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
pfal1 a lancé une discussion
Slate Pebble Olympic paint wall color - New construction home: I've been reading that picking paint colors should be last after room in decorated but with a new construction home I... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
pfal1 a lancé une discussion
Choosing wall to wall carpet color for large open loft area - We are building a new home and have a large open loft area we will be using as a family room. The wall color I have chosen for the upstairs ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
pfal1 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire