9 Discussions
pgoulddds a lancé une discussion
cabinet toe kick molding? - how do you apply and is it applied over or in place of standard toe kick molding?
    1 Commentaire
pgoulddds a lancé une discussion
Full Wall Stone Fireplace/ Hiding tv wires in Mantel - We have been researching how people hid the TV wires for TVs mounted above fireplaces, particularly on a stone wall. 1. I read that you alre... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
pgoulddds a lancé une discussion
Paid hold policy - We don't have access to our new condo until closing. Do you have a PAID HOLD POLICY.? So we can accept delivery of this heavy item to our ne... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
pgoulddds a lancé une discussion
Kitchen renovation - What is the trend? Counter depth or standard size? Which looks better with stainless steel?
    5 Commentaires
pgoulddds a lancé une discussion
Like it - What are dimensions?
    Commenter
pgoulddds a lancé une discussion
Counter height? - I want to add additional countet/ chopping place to the end of my counter. I need exact measurement of each drop leaf and the remaining midd... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
pgoulddds a lancé une discussion
Light - Photo of the light ON???? I want to see how the light is
    Commenter
pgoulddds a lancé une discussion
Depth - Is it really 34" deep, compared to otters that are 5-7"..
    Commenter
pgoulddds a lancé une discussion
Can this be mounted , recessed in the wall? - Where can I view this in a showroom?
    2 Commentaires