10 Discussions
pgraham17 a lancé une discussion
How much is shipping to zip code 44060? - How much is shipping to zip code 44060?
    Commenter
pgraham17 a lancé une discussion
Stair carpet - Can you tell me where the stair carpet runner is from?
    1 Commentaire
pgraham17 a lancé une discussion
Dining room chairs - Where did you get the dining room chairs? Love both.
    Commenter
pgraham17 a lancé une discussion
Drawer pulls - Where is the drawer pulls on cabinets from? Love them
    1 Commentaire
pgraham17 a lancé une discussion
Windows - What are the dimensions of the windows. Love the kitchen!
    1 Commentaire
pgraham17 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
pgraham17 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
pgraham17 a lancé une discussion
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
pgraham17 a lancé une discussion
rare christmas tree light needed - Can anyone help me find this replacement light bulb for my pre lit Christmas tree. It is clear 2.5 volt, pretty sure. The company where it... Lire plus
    Commenter
pgraham17 a lancé une discussion
Fireplace mantel - I need ideas for my mantel. I live in a log cabin on the lake. I'm trying to brighten up this living room. I do not like the current color a... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires