4 Discussions
pgsd a lancé une discussion
Wafer vs can ceiling lights - We're remodeling and our GC says we can go with wafer or can lights. Either way, it's 4" LED but I need to decide on cans or wafers. I'... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
pgsd a lancé une discussion
Design feedback needed on window to upper cabinet size (pic included) - Hi Houzz! I'm trying to finalize my design and am really stuck on the upper cabinet and window size on one wall. Something just doesn't look... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
pgsd a lancé une discussion
GC's custom cabinets same price as vs diamond/schrock? - Our GC has a local in-house cabinet shop and is quoting us essentially the same price for custom cabinets as we're getting from Lowes for Di... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
pgsd a lancé une discussion
Kitchen layout feedback requested - Hi! We're in the final stages of our kitchen remodel and would love to have some other "eyes" review the design. A few things I'm ... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires