5 Discussions
Dustin Ryan a lancé une discussion
Help choosing trim and deck color - I am absolutely struggling to figure out what to do with the trim (of entire house) and deck of my house after building out my pool. Everyon... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Dustin Ryan a lancé une discussion
Seal shiplap gaps? - I have a contractor that I am a little iffy on who has installed shiplap and the paint doesn't look very good in the gaps, you can see parts... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Dustin Ryan a lancé une discussion
Wall art and accent wall - We are finishing our basement and the design company suggested large paintings and I liked the idea, was curious where I could find somethin... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Dustin Ryan a lancé une discussion
LVP/SPC flooring, can't seem to find expertise - Hey guys, I am new to this forum but need some help on choosing flooring for our home. Our house is a little over 6k sq ft in a higher end n... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Dustin Ryan a lancé une discussion
Projector screen border need help! - I will be putting in a 113" projector screen into my new man cave that is being built but one of the things I can't seem to decide on is wha... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire