12 Discussions
phill173 a lancé une discussion
Bird Nesting in my Hanging Flowerpot - I have a hanging flowerpot situated about three feet from my front door that seems to be occupied by a biggish brown bird with beady eyes an... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
phill173 a lancé une discussion
Hydrangea question - My friend bought and planted a burgundy/dark purplish hydrangea in a spot in full shade and it did not bloom at all the first year. She move... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
phill173 a lancé une discussion
Phygelius Questions - Does anyone have much experience with phygelius (cape fuchsia)? I planted two last summer and neither returned. My friend (in my same city) ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
phill173 a lancé une discussion
LOOKING for: Carrot and raisin pudding with hard sauce - When I was in college, my roomate shared a recipe for this with me, but it has long ago been misplaced. I would love to make it again for Ch... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
phill173 a lancé une discussion
LOOKING for: Indian Pudding - Does anyone have a good recipe for Indian Pudding? My Boston grandmother used to make it for our family. Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
phill173 a lancé une discussion
LOOKING for: Reuben Casserole - I am looking for a recipe called Reuben Casserole with the main ingredients of corned beed, sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing, swiss chee... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
phill173 a lancé une discussion
My Favorite Plant Sale - I went to The Hardy Plant Society sale today in Portland, OR. They have a spring sale and a fall sale with dozens of local specialty nurseri... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
phill173 a lancé une discussion
Eyeball Plant - I planted Spilanthes (eyeball plant) a week or so ago and I am really loving it. I put it in a big container with some bronzy leafed dahlias... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
phill173 a lancé une discussion
Reseeding Annuals - What are your favorite reseeding annuals? Also, what have been your best successes with direct sowing annuals? (I don't have much room for s... Lire plus
    33 Commentaires
phill173 a lancé une discussion
Coreopsis 'Limerock Ruby' - I bought a gallon-sized coreopsis "Limerock Ruby" today. It has a beautiful dark red bloom, and lime-ish foliage. I am very excite... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...