5 Discussions
phxpdx a lancé une discussion
Need inspiration for feminine laundry room - Hi! I am ready to tackle my laundry room and need some inspiration for the walls and floor. My hubby doesn't want our bedroom to be too fe... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
phxpdx a lancé une discussion
Beautiful room! Approximate dimensions of fireplace and cabinets? - Love this room! Could you please tell me the approximate dimensions of the fireplace and dressers?
    1 Commentaire
phxpdx a lancé une discussion
What color for this table- black or navy blue? - Hi! I found a gorgeous pedestal table and think it will be perfect in front of the window in my living room. I plan to get two dining-type c... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
phxpdx a lancé une discussion
Paint the brick fireplace? - My fireplace is surrounded in a gray brick with a slight whitewashed look. I like it, but I think if I painted the brick white it would rea... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
phxpdx a lancé une discussion
Would these end tables work for my living room? - We are slowly putting together the living room in our new house (first photo). The second photo shows detail of the coffee table. We are c... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires