4 Discussions
pinc06 a lancé une discussion
mystery berry looks to be spiny? - Hi all this tree was in my SIL' s yard when they bought the house. It seems to be a desirable large bush or small tree planted on purpose b... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
pinc06 a lancé une discussion
New grafted tree growing buds not branches. - I'm new to grafting this year but so far it looks like I've had good success rates. All my whip and tongue grafts are growing, cleft grafts ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
pinc06 a lancé une discussion
Best dwf rootstalk for europlums? - Hi all you guys are such an inspiration that I've decided to order mostly dwarfing and some SD rootstalks to make more trees from those I a... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
pinc06 a lancé une discussion
Tart fruit variety recommendations? - Hi all Been reading these forums for a few years and have learned much from you helpful folks. I notice several of you mention that you lik... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires