8 Discussions
Pip a lancé une discussion
Window dressing this nursery - Hello! so we've just had baby's room extended and I've only just realised that I can't do black out blind and blackout curtains quite as I i... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Pip a lancé une discussion
bathroom vanity: wall hung or fitted? - we have a 1100mm space . I found some fitted units I like the storage potential of but worry they'll look dated to buyers when we come to se... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Pip a lancé une discussion
Small utility - can I fit fridge freezer in?! - Hi all! I'm after your thoughts please! We're lucky to have a utility room off the kitchen. It houses our boiler, washer and more recently d... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Pip a lancé une discussion
Sink material: ceramic or isocast? - I'm looking at Roper Rhodes sinks and like the shape of the isocast. It struck me that they're significantly cheaper than similar size ceram... Lire plus
    Commenter
Pip a lancé une discussion
Three bed semi extension. Help pls! - We're looking to build up from a awkward flat roof on the side of our semi and make a third double bedroom on our first floor. We've got p... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Pip a lancé une discussion
Main family bathroom layout - What's the best way to amend the 6'x8' bathroom we've inherited? Apologies for all the detail below! We're hoping to do an extension which ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Pip a lancé une discussion
7 ft wide additional bedroom - Advice on best use of space, please. We're extending our 1st floor. Currently has 2.5 beds and a ok bathroom with separate shower but we wan... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Pip a lancé une discussion
Modern fireplace dilemma - Hi there, the 1930s house we're in the process of buying has recently had a new modern fireplace installed in the sitting room. I'd like to ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires