91 Discussions
pitter_col a lancé une discussion
Please Identify This Colombia Plant - Eastern slope of western cordillera, Valle Del Cauca at about 2300m
    1 Commentaire
pitter_col a lancé une discussion
ID Colombia Bromeliad 3 - Growing along the roadside at 2000m.
    1 Commentaire
pitter_col a lancé une discussion
ID Colombia Bromeliad 2 - Unfortunately couldn't get very close to this one.
    Commenter
pitter_col a lancé une discussion
ID Colombia Bromeliads - Hello can anyone identify these two bromeliads I came across on a walk? Thank you.
    2 Commentaires
pitter_col a lancé une discussion
Philodendron ID Colombia - Can anyone help me id this wild growing philodendron? Thank you
    Commenter
pitter_col a lancé une discussion
Is This A Tilandesia? - Photographed in Colombia.
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
pitter_col a lancé une discussion
Colombia Bromeliad ID Please - Please help me ID this Bromeliad thank you.
    8 Commentaires
pitter_col a lancé une discussion
Frequency of Flowering? - I have a bromeliad outside my house that is about to flower for the first time in the twelve years I've lived in the house. I will post it w... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
pitter_col a lancé une discussion
Similar To Cavendishia - What is this? It is similar to Cavendishia. It is epiphytic and has a five sided stem at the base. Fell from a Balsa tree.
    4 Commentaires
pitter_col a lancé une discussion
Colombian Aroid ID - Can anyone help me identify this aroid? The spath is 25cm long.
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...