9 Discussions
pjameson a lancé une discussion
love the secondary use of the bench as a coffee table - Can you tell me where I can purchase a long bench just like this?
    3 Commentaires
pjameson a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
pjameson a lancé une discussion
How should I lay 24x24 travertine tile in great room? - Just purchased this home and we are gutting the entire home. How should I lay the 24 x24 straight cut tile? Diagonal, 70/30 split, middle ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
pjameson a lancé une discussion
Tile Floor - I love these floors, Where would I purchase this tile mosaic? Live in AZ.
1 J'aime    Commenter
pjameson a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
pjameson a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
pjameson a lancé une discussion
Finally found what I am looking for but Horchow does not carry it????? - do you know the manufacture or have any ideas of another sconce with iron and crystals?
    Commenter