10 Discussions
pjdilollo a lancé une discussion
Are there any more photos of this bathroom? - Curious to see how the shower came out
    Commenter
pjdilollo a lancé une discussion
2nd Floor Layout and Bed/Bath Options - Current vs New - Hello Houzz community, I am in a little bit of a dilemma I am hoping to get some fresh eyes on before I spend money moving forward with an ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
pjdilollo a lancé une discussion
Paint Colors - White vs Off White vs Sheen - What to choose? - I am looking to do something like this in my master bedroom. Design dilemnna with paint colors. Accent wall I want to paint SW Anchors Aweig... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
pjdilollo a lancé une discussion
Need help with front porch/yard landscaping ideas - Hello, I am not sure what to plant here to hide my 1920's front porch. Entire house is complete less my front porch, just have not gotten a... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
pjdilollo a lancé une discussion
Living Room(s) Makeover - Hello Houzz community, I am in contract to purchase an investment property that I plan on using as a summer rental. It has wonderful water v... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
pjdilollo a lancé une discussion
Design Advice on Living / Family Room NEEDED - Hello, I am looking for some much needed interior design advice on what to do with this space. The two spaces are right as I walk in front d... Lire plus
1 J'aime    25 Commentaires
pjdilollo a lancé une discussion
Master Bedroom Ceiling Advice - So I am putting in a piece of steel in the hip of my master ceiling (see attached photo, line in green). Essentially I will be able to vau... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
pjdilollo a lancé une discussion
Help! Roof "glass" - Hello all! I am re doing my roof and need some advice on this piece of glass on the roof. It let's natural sunlight into my kitchen all mor... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
pjdilollo a lancé une discussion
Floor Plan & Layout - What does everybody think of this floor plan, most importantly the two bathrooms. Window locations are existing locations and can/will be ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
pjdilollo a lancé une discussion
Two-sided fireplace - What should I do with this two - sided fireplace ? Very cool feature of the house but all of the brick in this space is too much. The lar... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires