5 Discussions
Paula a lancé une discussion
is pre-fab available? - This pattern and color is exactly what I am looking for my master bathroom and kitchen. However, I would need pre-fab for both areas. Is t... Lire plus
    Commenter
Paula a lancé une discussion
Fixture compatibility - Can I add my own light fixture to this fan?
    Commenter
Paula a lancé une discussion
Can I mount my own fixture? - I have a fixture that can replace the light kit on this fixture but I don’t know how to tell if it’s conversion comparable. Can I wire thi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Paula a lancé une discussion
Is color as shown? - This table must be on the lighter side otherwise it won’t work. This is a big purchase for me so a reply would be very much appreciated. Th... Lire plus
    Commenter
Paula a lancé une discussion
Wall color - What is the paint color and brand used for this room?
    Commenter