5 Discussions
plf12652 a lancé une discussion
marble staining - I have a powder room vanity from Restoration Hardware that came with the marble top. There are 2 stains from where liquid hand soap was dro... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
plf12652 a lancé une discussion
scale, size of artwork for this powder room - This is my powder room, which I love. Tiled floor, wallpaper, sconces with blue striped shades....I think I need some artwork on the wall a... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
plf12652 a lancé une discussion
what do you see here? - This is my new backyard at my new build house. Lots of granite outcropping where the blasting stopped...beautiful woods behind. I have had... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
plf12652 a lancé une discussion
house paint help - I am posting for a family member....need to paint this house! Grey roof will stay, new windows (I think white) and like blues or greys for ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
plf12652 a lancé une discussion
water stains on knotty pine - I recently purchased a log cabin camp with knotty pine paneling on the interior. There are several areas like this that have had some water... Lire plus
    Commenter