19 Discussions
Malcome A a lancé une discussion
Layout for living / kitchen space - Hiya all, I’m considering renting out the top floor in my house as we no longer use them. The smaller room was our office but both my wife a... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Malcome A a lancé une discussion
Potential Rental Investment - I’ve come across a potential rental investment but I’m not 100% if the current layout works best or if I should change the layout (as the 2n... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Malcome A a lancé une discussion
Panelling Staircase Is HARD!!! - I can just about change a bulb so installing panelling on the staircase and hallway pushed me to limits. I’ve previously done our bedroom bu... Lire plus
2 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Malcome A a lancé une discussion
New PINK Hallway or Not? - I wanted something different and to change our hallway. We had a family vote and I lost but I was determined to have bright pink hallway th... Votez maintenant
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires    41 Votes
Malcome A a lancé une discussion
Redecorate Living Ideas - Hi all, I'm looking for design ideas on how to redecorate this lounge for a rental property. It's a small cottage (2 up 2 down). I was think... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Malcome A a lancé une discussion
Front garden/driveway - Design Dilemma - Hiya all, looking for some suggestions for a low-maintenance front garden (left-hand side). Approx (a)8m x (b)5m We changed the right-hand s... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Malcome A a lancé une discussion
Any Suggests On Deco As Some Areas Are Too Dark. - Hello all, my friend thinks that his new hallway & lounge areas are too dark. I suggested that he should get light wood herringbone flo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Malcome A a lancé une discussion
Help with better ideas to this layout, for a family? Thank you - Hiya Houzz, any alternative ideas to changing the layout? My friend has just exchanged on this property. He has three boys who are mad about... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Malcome A a lancé une discussion
Help/ Advice On Wall Cabinet Design - Hiya, I’ve decided to build a media wall using IKEA wall cabinets (see photo of working in progress), because we were quoted over £6k for a ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Malcome A a lancé une discussion
Can anyone please help improve this layout? - My friend has been in consultation with his architect for a loft & rear extension to his current house. It’s a 3 bed semi and he want to... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...