16 Discussions
pmartz a lancé une discussion
Fence - Is there such a thing as sound-proof fence? If so, where might I source it? (Noisy roadway and noisy neighbors) Thank you, Pat
    1 Commentaire
pmartz a lancé une discussion
Cabinetry pulls - Very calming colors, yet lots of texture. I have been looking for similar drawer pulls. Can you tell me the source used here. Thank you.
    Commenter
pmartz a lancé une discussion
Love the textured carpet. Would you tell me your source please? - The texture and colour of the carpet really make this room feel so welcoming.
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
pmartz a lancé une discussion
White sectional reads too yellow... Help please! - Today my new sectional arrived. BUT.... It reads as BM Marscapone AF-20 (yellow undertone), the ottoman reads as BM White Dove OC-17 ( lov... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
pmartz a lancé une discussion
Need help sourcing specialized caulking. - My wall mounted radiant heat fireplace with ceramic glass reaches +1326 degrees F. and 12" of space directly above the glass is untouchable ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
pmartz a lancé une discussion
Have you used Modular Art panels on a radiant high heat fireplace? - I am very interested in using the Modular Art panels on my Napoleon linear radiant heat fireplace. The company does not recommend using thei... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
pmartz a lancé une discussion
    4 Commentaires
pmartz a lancé une discussion
I am trying to source a linear gas fireplace with lower BTU's 24,000. (about a 48" glass) I need it for some winter power outages, but mainl... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...