10 Discussions
pmjames a lancé une discussion
I would like to install marble tile on unpolished side - Can I install marble tile on unpolished side to prevent slipping in bathroom
    2 Commentaires
pmjames a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
pmjames a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
pmjames a lancé une discussion
Need help choosing bar stools - Looking for the perfect bar stools. Thanks in advance!
    2 Commentaires
pmjames a lancé une discussion
Need help choosing bar stools - I need bar stools. Please help
    4 Commentaires
pmjames a lancé une discussion
Need help choosing bar stools - I need bar stools. Please help
    1 Commentaire
pmjames a lancé une discussion
This the solution that we decided on. We are not finish vanishing
    Commenter
pmjames a lancé une discussion
Waterlox finish - Does anyone have pictures of furniture or floors finished with waterlox? I would love to see them!
    1 Commentaire
pmjames a lancé une discussion
Short cabinet in basement bar area - My basement bar cabinets were built short and I would like to balance the area by adding oak plywood to the end of wall and adding two float... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
pmjames a lancé une discussion
lower level bar - Help! My contractor built my bar cabinet too short and I don't want to rip them down and start over (time constraints). I am mirroring and s... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires