4 Discussions
P. Wirth a lancé une discussion
Help with floor stain color - HI. I hope the Houzz community can help me. I have red oak flooring, both 70 years old in some rooms, new red oak put down in kitchen. I ac... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
P. Wirth a lancé une discussion
Stain advice for red oak floors - I need stain color advice for red oak floors throughout our small, one floor home. Our new kitchen has white cabinets and a newly laid red o... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
P. Wirth a lancé une discussion
Feedback on Brighton, Kraftmaid Vantage and Fabuwood cabinets? - Hi. I am planning a kitchen remodel in a white painted Shaker style cabinet style and am looking at 3 cabinet lines: Brighton, Kraftmaid van... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
P. Wirth a lancé une discussion
Holiday Kitchens Feedback 2017? - Hi, I am new to this site and have become a fan. That said, I need help selecting a cabinetry line for a kitchen reno in a small 1948 hous... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires